segunda-feira, 15 de março de 2010

O PECADO MORA AO LADO


"I think it's wonderful that you're married. I think it's just delicate...I wouldn't be lying on the floor in the middle of the night in some man's apartment drinking champagne if he wasn't married....Sure, with a married man, it's all so simple. I mean you can't possibly ever get drastic...You may not believe this, but people keep falling desperately in love with me...And suddenly they get this strange idea in their heads...Yes, they start asking me to marry them. All the time. I don't know why they do it...All I know is, I don't want to get married. Not yet anyway. Getting married! That'd be worse than living at the Club. Then, I'd have to start getting in by one o'clock again...That's the wonderful part about being with a married man. No matter what happens he can't possibly ask you to marry him because he's married already. Right?"

Sem comentários: